Thursday, August 9, 2012

My New Studio!!!!

My "studio" started its humble beginnings in boxes and containers. I didn't have very much so it worked. It would be mobile so that I could bring it from my room to the living room and create while watching TV. I've always liked this arrangement except it caused me back and shoulder pain from looking down (I also like to sit on the floor, still do actually). All my beads would be all over the carpet and was a safety hazard for people walking around. It was also a terrible mess!

My old "studio"

So..... last week I decided to clear out a table in our bedroom that would solely be dedicated to beading. And during the school year, I can use it for school work.  That solved the mess and back pain issues.



My new studio!

1 comment:

  1. About time! I think you should expand to a couple desks in the basement.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...