Monday, August 3, 2009

Pumpkins!!!!!

It's going to be Autumn soon so I listed a few of my items from my Autumn collection. One of them is called "Pumpkins on a Vine".



Here are some of my favourite pumpkin items from other Etsy shops! Click on the images to see their listing.



Pumpkin orange baby hat
by WoolyKnitsNBits




Jack O Lantern Simple Mini Notecards Set of 8
by BuncoBettys




Sparkles the Pumpkin Etched Fused Dichroic Glass Pendant
by Luv2Have




Needle Felted Wee Pumpkin
by moondogfarm




Copper Pumpkin Earrings
by RoseEllenDesigns

4 comments:

  1. Those earrings that you made are so unique! Very cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pumpkins! Your earrings are beautiful, and the pumpkin notecards are so cute! Thanks for picking my pumpkin pendant:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. October will be here before we know it! Great pumpkin items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your earrings best! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...