Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pantone Colour Bead Swap

Wow! It's been a while since I blogged. It's July now and school is out!!!! Yeah! So I can focus more on my shop and creating new products.  After a year of classroom trashing and other challenges, I'm ready to get back to may "business hobby".  lol.

Last month, I participated in Lori Anderson's Pantone Colour Bead Swap.  I'm learning so much through these hops and challenges. Here is what I sent to my partner Tania Hagen:
 -------------->

Just like the BSBP, we were paired with a partner and discussed what we sent and how much.  Tania and I decided to send a bit of all the Pantone colours.  My first task was to find out what are Pantone colours.  Apparently, Pantone are the peeps that decide what the colours of the year are. Each year and season, there are a new group of colours for designers to play around with.

I have a few of the same beads I gave to Tania and of course the bunch that I got from her.  It's time to get them out and start making something!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...