Monday, April 9, 2012

Bead Cruise: I wanna go!!!!



 I just found out about the existence of bead cruises. A week long cruise filled with everything you would enjoy on a cruise ship PLUS beading workshops, design challenges and meeting other beaders. Why would you not want to go!

For more info about the Bead Cruise click here: www.beadcruise.com

Speaking of cruises, I just came back from my very first cruise with my family. The best part of the cruise is the food. Imagine, all you can eat fine dining everyday. I'm not a big meat eater but their steak was 'melting' in my mouth. Here are some pics from my trip.


Disneyland

Did I mention that the food was fantastic??

Smoked salmon and apricots...  Mmmmmm!


and......

I joined another blog hop! For this challenge, the participants will choose one colour and create something using all the tints, shades, and tones of that one colour.  I just taught a unit to my Grade 1's about colour value. Guess what colour I'm going to use?

Join me on May 5th for the "One Crayon Color Challenge"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...