Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Packaging my Jewellery

I've gone through many changes when it comes to packaging my jewellery.  In the beginning, I used organza bags where the earrings would just hang from handmade cards.  But I thought it didn't look nice enough and also it could easily be damaged during shipping.


 


So, I switched to using kraft boxes.  These boxes worked very well, but I guess I was picky on how it should be presented. I went from ribbon to paper ribbon but was never satisfied with how it looked.



Now, I'm using these black boxes and I like them so much better.  It looks a lot more professional and classy. Just the way I like it. :) What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. While I love the organza bag and the black is quite chic I'm a pushover for the clean look of the kraft box and pretty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likey them all! But I'm more into Kraft box look!
    Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will find a wonderful use of colored diamonds in rings for today's man, such as the square faced ring topped with black and white diamonds. Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. The present generation is always on the run and want quick and fast services, though at an affordable price. The advent of the World Wide Web has changed the way trade was done traditionally. rings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...