Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cards, Cards, Cards and me



For the past few days, I've been making some promo cards. Yes, about 100 handmade promo cards. Good thing it was kinda fun to make. I'll be sending them to Erika (ErisSensations) so she can distribute them at her crafts show. Thanks a bunch Erika!

And here's a bit about me:
I graduated from teacher's college 3 years ago and started supplying and doing a few LTOs. The learning experience is great but I want to get that permanent teaching job. Trying to find a teaching position here in Toronto is getting harder and harder. It just seems rather depressing especially when you hear other teachers in the same situation. I think I just have to keep trying and praying. Hopefully something will come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...